[VHFcontesting] FS: 2 meter amplifier

To: <forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, "ham4sale" <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, <sidewindersontwo@yahoogroups.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <OKtraders@yahoogroups.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: 2 meter amplifier
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:56:19 -0000
I have for sale a 2 meter all mode amplifier by V-J enterprises of Palestine,
TX.  It is rated at 10 watts in for 90 watts out. I am getting about 45 watts
out of it.  It was a recent hamfest purchase. I replaced the power switch on it
which was bad.  Haven't done any additional tuning on it to try to get the
power up to the rated specs.  It has a FM/SSB switch on it, and a hard wired
short power cord.

It gets good reports on SSB, just not making the full 90 watts out.  I am
asking $35 plus shipping for it and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC