[VHFcontesting] The K4N QSL cards.....

To: FFMA <FFMA@yahoogroups.com>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The K4N QSL cards.....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 01:01:12 -0500
Hello all....I have finished the design of the K4N QSL card for EL84 and emailed it to the printer. It will take about a week for him to print off the cards and to mail them out to Joey-W5TFW, our QSL Manager. PLEASE send your cards with an SASE to Joey.....he will take care of sending you one of ours. PLEASE do NOT send them to me, as I will not have any blank cards to send out. Unfortunately, I have already received a couple of K4N cards here.

All of involved with this DXpedition feel that we have "hit a home run" for once. I would like to solicit others to think about activating some of the rare and semi-rare grids that are relatively close to you. There are still quite a few such grids running around. The K5N Grid Activation Group has done all the really rare grids that are "close" to us. Now it is time for others to step up and active some of the rare and semi-rare grids in your area. I invite you to think about what grids you might be able to cover and to put on a Grid DXpedition to those grids.

73 Marshall K5QE