Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] UHF Contest - Mid-South Operations?

To: Crownhaven <crownhaven@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] UHF Contest - Mid-South Operations?
From: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:34:58 -0500
Steve,

I'll be on 222, 432, 902 (FM Only), and 1.2 Ghz. Also some 10 Ghz (FM only) and light contacts if I can talk another ham into playing on the hilltops with me. Hope that everyone will turn out for the UHF Contest, and send in their logs. I'll certainly look for you in EM55. Just added a new 180 Watt amp for 432, so hopefully my signal will improve there.

Are you going to be a rover, or fixed?

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light