Re: [VHFcontesting] Meteor Scatter with K5QE...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Meteor Scatter with K5QE...
From: Dan Evans <k9zf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 07:22:07 -0700 (PDT)

Just in time for the June VHF contest, it's the return of K9ZF  :-)

No rover this time though, I am getting a slow start back into radio activity,
so for this contest I am demonstrating VHF contesting at the Clark County Radio
Club's station!  I am hoping for a good turn out from the club members.

Please look for W9WWI from EM78.

Likely 6 meters only.  We have 100 watts and 4 elements at 80 feet.

We also have 2 & 432, but only vertical antennas, so I don't expect many
contacts there.

Hoping for some eskip,

73
Dan,