[VHFcontesting] June VHF: N6VI mulit-op group will be on Frazier Mountai

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <sbms@ham-radio.com>, <Wswss@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF: N6VI mulit-op group will be on Frazier Mountain (DM04ms)
From: "Tom Sneden, K6VCR" <k6vcr@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 13:55:19 -0700
The N6VI mulit-op group will be on Frazier Mountain (DM04ms) for the VHF
contest this weekend.

We have all bands 6M through 10GHz with high power and gain on 6 and 2;
medium power and gain on 220, 432 and 1296;

and a few watts on the rest. We will have digital modes but be patient with
us as we are not experienced with them.

If you would like to make a sked contact n6vi@socal.rr.com

Hope to hear you on the bands!