[VHFcontesting] In response to Joe, N4JBK

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] In response to Joe, N4JBK
From: W3cmp@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:12:03 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all:

      Thought I'd mention that Directive Systems  has been bought by Terry
Price W8ZN and he is going to be introducing some new 6  meter antennas in
the near future.  the Directive Systems website lists the  new address and
phone number.  I would expect that Terry can help you out  with replacement
parts or new stuff.  I wouldn't be surprised to see some  stuff very similar
to C3I on the site soon.  73  Chris  W3CMP