[VHFcontesting] Records for 6M and 2M

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Records for 6M and 2M
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:21:39 -0600
Hello to everyone.....Who is the gentleman that is keeping track of the records for 6M and 2M in the ARRL VHF contests??

Specifically, I am wondering what is the record for the most grids worked on 6M and most grids worked on 2M in the ARRL contests. Obviously, the grids worked on 6M will be a lot larger for June than it will be for Jan. We had a pretty good run on 6M last year in the Jan contest and a good run on 2M this year. I was just wondering where those fell in the all time scores.

Thanks in advance for any help....maybe these totals are not kept anywhere, but considering the excellence of this group, probably someone has them somewhere....

73 Marshall K5QE