[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL January 2013 Plan

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, rvhfg_general@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3OIL January 2013 Plan
From: russell beech <rbeech2002@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:00:38 -0800 (PST)
Greeting everyone

VE3OIL is again planning to rove this weekend.  All of the gear seems to be
running as expected and I should be active on all bands from 50 MHz to 10GHz.

I found a 222 HT recently and will be able to run FM on all of the bottom four
bands.  I will be meeting skeds and calling on 144.237 when not occupied
elsewhere, 146.550 FM will be on all the time.

If interested please e-mail ve3oil@yahoo.ca and I will return a list of
suggestions.

It does not look like there is any enhancement expected but neither does there
seem to be any extreme weather.

Full schedule:

Saturday

FN02ax   1900 - 2000