[VHFcontesting] W4NH January VHF Contest

To: "VHF Reflector" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <fourlanders@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH January VHF Contest
From: "Jim Worsham" <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 01:23:25 -0500
Hello everyone.  The Fourlanders (W4NH) will again be on for upcoming January
VHF contest.  We will be operating from the QTH of W4ZST near Dahlonega, GA in
grid EM84am.  We will be operating four bands (6 through 432) limited multi
with stacked beams and 1kw+ TX power.  Please be listening for us.  We will
also be running WSJT on 6 and 2 meters meteor scatter late Saturday evening and
early Sunday morning.  If you would like to arrange for a sched please let me
know.

73
Jim, W4KXY
W4NH WSJT Sched Guy