Re: [VHFcontesting] [Packrats] Contest logging program

Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [Packrats] Contest logging program
From: Phil Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:45:46 -0400
Several in the club are using it; W3SZ, WB2RVX and myself.
My equipment can use either WL or N1MM, but over the past few years the developers at MM have incorporated all of the VHF/UHF unique peculiarities. It's functionality is excellent and I highly recommend it. Hopefully you will be able to afford it :-)
73,
Phil K3TUF