[VHFcontesting] Car pooling to PA VHF Conference this weekend? de K1CMF

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Car pooling to PA VHF Conference this weekend? de K1CMF
From: "Walter A. Carrington" <wc@mathmicro.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:13:51 -0400
I'd like to car pool to the VHF conference in Bensalem this weekend,
driving down on Friday returning Sunday either in my car or yours.  My
car is small with good mpg (Honda Fit) comfortable for one full size
adult passenger (plus me) and 1 or 2 small adults.
I'm in FN42bq,  Ashburnham, MA, north of Worcester, MA.  I could easily
meet up with someone along I84 or I91 in Mass or CT.
Walter, K1CMF     978---827---3392