[VHFcontesting] U-wave Fall Sprint results for N9LB - Wisconsin

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] U-wave Fall Sprint results for N9LB - Wisconsin
From: "Lloyd Berg - N9LB" <lloydberg@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 14:22:27 -0500
Got a late start, only worked three stations ( all three in Illinois ), but
was able to complete six contacts.

The highlight of the contest was making my first ever contact on 2304 MHz
with Zach - W9SZ at a distance of 172 miles - wow!

W9SZ ( Hill-top )
 902  EN50rl  277.50 KM  ( 172 miles )
1296  EN50rl  277.50 KM
2304  EN50rl  277.50 KM

K9JK/R
1296  EN61ax  154.62 KM  ( 96 miles )

WB8BZK/R
1296  EN62ad  142.95 KM  ( 89 miles )
1296  EN52xc  140.35 KM  ( 87 miles )

Total distance in KM is 1270.42 KM

Station Equipment is FLEX-1500, Down East Microwave Transverters, and single
long boom M2 or Directive Systems yagis.

As always, thanks to the Hill-topers and rovers for being out there!

Hope to see you all in the 432 Sprint Wednesday evening, October 3rd.

73

Lloyd - N9LB  EN52hv

Question for the group:  Now that I have 50 thru 2304 MHz working, what band
should I add next?