[VHFcontesting] June VHF contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF contest
From: David Muller <dm5957@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:49:41 -0400
Hi Ken--

Just wanted to check on 60m with you.  I thought the last contest was using a
lower channel.
Could you spot me the freq to avoid any confusion?  Thanks.

I think K2TER had 60, but didn't find it too useful.  I think you had used it
before the contest.
I think the discussion favored horizontal antennas.  Any suggestions on use,
protocol, would
be helpful.  Its not a band I've ever used, but the 857 tunes right to it in
memory, and if I could alert
you guys that I'm on a new grid, that would beat a sked.

Counting on working you everywhere.

73,  David  AB2YI/R