[VHFcontesting] W1RT/R off the air for June, and route considerations fo

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W1RT/R off the air for June, and route considerations for September
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 22:27:41 -0400
but I'll be back in September, and am planning an excursion for August
as well ...

I'm thinking about reprising one of Bill's famous FM15 routes this
September and I'm wondering what the interest would be. FM15 is a
looong way away, and we would definitely be looking at as many
schedules as possible so people actually point their antennas down
there :)
Route would be FM15, FM25, FM26, FM16, FM17, FM27, FM28, FM18, FM08 ..
I'm now qrv 11 bands with +35dBm to 12" dish on 24G

de w1rt/john