[VHFcontesting] Changing my email address on the VHF Reflector...

To: FFMA <FFMA@yahoogroups.com>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Pacific NW VHF Society <PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Changing my email address on the VHF Reflector...
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:22:16 -0500
Hello everyone....l need to change my email address on the Stanford VHF
reflector.  My old provider is gone and now all my emails are being
rejected.  I tried to do this before the old address went out, but
somehow I never got it right.  Now, the list assumes that I am a spammer.

Is there a web page where you can get this done??  Does the List Admin
have to do this??  I need to get this done ASAP so that all my
announcements for the DL88 trip get posted to those that might be
interested.  Any help duly appreciated.....

73 Marshall K5QE
k5qe@k5qe.com