[VHFcontesting] Dayton Crowne Plaza room available

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton Crowne Plaza room available
From: Tad Danley <tdanley@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:22:06 -0600
I have a reservation for one room at the Crowne Plaza for Dayton that I
no longer need because I will not be able to attend this year.  Does
anyone need the room?  My reservation is for 4 nights, arriving on
Wednesday, May 18 (I had planned on attending Contest University) and
departing on Sunday, May 22.

The room reservation is for two queen size beds and the $150/night rate
includes parking.

73!

--
Tad Danley, K3TD