[VHFcontesting] 2012 January VHf Sweepstakes Propagation

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2012 January VHf Sweepstakes Propagation
From: kevin kaufhold <kkaufhold@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:05:08 -0800 (PST)
I have now received several log extracts on the 6 meter Es openings in this
year's January VHF Sweepstakes. Tnx for all the logs.

I also have received two logs on the AU in the north as well as two confirmed
contacts into South America.  Does anyone else have either AU contacts, or
suspected F2 or TEP propagation?  Please send me any info you have on such
QSO's, as they are quite news worthy.

Any pix would be appreciated, too. With the clubs driving so much of the
activity in January, I would also very much appreciate a summary of your club's
activities in the contest.

Kevin
W9GKA