[VHFcontesting] Larcan Amp conversions

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Larcan Amp conversions
From: paul rollinson <ke1li@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 13:00:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

Hello all,

During the Jan VHF contest, I test fired my new Larcan Amp that was pulled from
Channel 5 in Boston. 1KW all-day-long with 12w of drive.

This is a Lo-Hi amp and the conversions are well documented on the web.

I will have a Lo-Lo version tomorrow that I plan on converting to 2M.

There is talk of being able to convert CH 13 modules to 222 and someone is
selling them.

My question: does anyone have documentation of the CH13 conversion to 222?

I would be willing to convert it but I don't want to be a Ginny pig.

Let me know.

73,

Paul, KE1LI