[VHFcontesting] W4NH on for the January VHF Sweepstakes

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, "fourlanders@contesting.com" <fourlanders@contesting.com>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, svhfslist@svhfs.org
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH on for the January VHF Sweepstakes
From: James Worsham <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:33:10 -0800 (PST)
The W4NH Fourlanders group will again be operating in the January VHF
Sweepstakes on January 21-23 from our location near Dahlonega, Georgia in
EM84ao.  We will be operating limited multi on 6 through 432 with 1 kw + and
stacked beams on all 4 bands.  We are looking for scheds, especially 6 and 2
meters WSJT (FSK441), late Saturday evening and Sunday morning.  Please contact
me directly if you are interested in setting something up.  Thanks.

73
Jim, W4KXY