[VHFcontesting] Results 144 MHz Fall Sprint - N9LB ( Wisconsin )

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Results 144 MHz Fall Sprint - N9LB ( Wisconsin )
From: Lloyd Berg N9LB <lloydberg@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:38:10 -0400 (EDT)
37 QSOs, 18 grids, 7 states ( IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI )

Activity level was very good.

Worked W9FZ/R in both grids, and K9JK/R in all four grids.

Thank you to W9FZ and K9JK for roving. Also to W9SZ for his portable
operation.
I appreciate the effort involved and it certainly makes a big difference
in the
event.

TNX to all who operated the sprint and thanks to the Southeastern VHF
Society for
sponsoring it.

I plan to be on for the 222 Sprint on Tuesday, September 27.

73

Lloyd  N9LB  EN52