[VHFcontesting] Weather Changed Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Weather Changed Plans
From: "Walt Murphy" <N2WM@NJ.NET>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:50:38 -0400
Hello All

              I am one of the ops at the W2LV operation (AKA over the last 28
years as N2WM,NV2D,WD3R,and N2NK) from FN21OE in NW New Jersey. Our limited
multiop effort was cancelled due to the Access road to our hilltop site was
washed away in the early morning hours of Thursday September 8, 2011. We hope
the road can be repaired before next June so we can be active then. At present
it looks like many truck loads of fill and lots of hours with bulldozers and
backhoes will be needed to rebuild the road so 4 wheel drive trucks can access
the top.

  I was just wondering how many stations were affected by the heavy rain and
flooding. This includes home, hilltop, and rover stations. If your effort was
affected please post some info for the group.

                                        Thanks and 73

                                                Walt    N2WM
                                                Trustee of W2LV