Re: [VHFcontesting] [Mw] rant: rovers vs multi-ops on limited number of

To: jdausilio@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [Mw] rant: rovers vs multi-ops on limited number of mountains
From: John T Rose <ww1z_1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:12:01 -0400
Outside of W2SZ and WB1GQR i can't think of any other New England
multi-ops except those that own the place.  Waschusetts in central Mass
is still closed and Pack Monadnock has enough tree's to make microwaving
difficult.  K1TR has done some single-op 4 bands from Mt Washington or
Waschusetts.  Probably wouldn't have a problem with a microwave rover for
a few hours.  There are some other spots like "Fruitlands" that the New
England 10GHZ and up contesters have found, but these may not be good for
longer haul stuff.

John WW1Z