[VHFcontesting] TR-751A

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] TR-751A
From: Tim <tim@ke4ke.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:20:48 -0500
Hello,

I am gearing up to expand my VHF/UHF contesting ability. Already bought a 220
rig although it is just FM.

In getting this going I am selling my TR-751A. It is in good condition. It has
actually spent most of it's life in the box which is where it is at the moment
due to moving. It has one small mar where solder hit it on the right side of
the main display. It has one light out on the display. I did add a fan to the
rear heat sink that turns on when the rig is keyed, not because of the heat so
much as because I had a fan and thought it might be good to add it.

Basically I am about to buy another radio that has 2 meters and 440 all mode
included so I am selling it. There is a picture at my QRZ page that it is in
and I may try to upload another newer picture if needed.

$300.00 as is,  I'll pay the shipping to the contiguous 48 states.

Tim
KE4KE
tim "at" ke4ke.org