[VHFcontesting] Perseids Schedule with Eastern Wyoming or Montana

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Perseids Schedule with Eastern Wyoming or Montana
From: Wa3hmk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:45:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all:

    I would like to run a couple schedules with any well  equipped 2 meter
stations in eastern Wyoming or Montana.  Distances from my  QTH are on the
edge of workable but I'd still like to give it a try with any  willing
stations.  If you are interested, please contact me via email to  discuss
possible
skeds.

                        73,

                        Chris  W3CMP ex WA3HMK