[VHFcontesting] Running 222 during Perseids...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Running 222 during Perseids...
From: Marshall Williams <k5qe@sabinenet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 05:30:41 +0100
Hello to everyone....I would like to work some 222 FSK441 during the
Perseids Meteor Shower.  I especially would like to work some new states
this time.  Except for AZ and MN, I need just about everything outside
the EM field....NE, N, and the Western states.

If anyone would like to run with me on 222, please write me for a
sched.  My tropo station for 222 is fairly large with stacked antennas
at 135ft and QRO.

Thanks in advance.....

73 Marshall K5QE