Re: [VHFcontesting] Design for a 6M Rover Yagi...

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Design for a 6M Rover Yagi...
From: "Anthony Scandurra K4QE" <k4qe@att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 18:49:32 -0400
I purchased a Rover 6 from Dunestar just before Field Day.  One of my fellow
hams who does a lot of portable operations also purchased one after seeing
mine.

It takes less than 10 minutes to assemble it or disassemble it.  The only
tool that is required is the wrench to tighten the mast clamps.

It is a two element full size quad, so it is approximately equal to the
performance of a three element Yagi.

You would be hard pressed to get something more easily assembled and
disassembled than this.

You can find more info about it here:

http://www.dunestar.com/Rover6

73, Tony K4QE in FM05