[VHFcontesting] Mark Ammann, KM0A Awarded FFMA #4

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Mark Ammann, KM0A Awarded FFMA #4
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:15:36 -0400
Hi folks-

It is with pleasure that I announce that Mark Ammann, KMØA of Florissant, MO
has been awarded the ARRL Fred Fish Memorial Award #4. Mark submitted the final
batch of QSLs to ARRL late last week, and the cards have been approved by
myself and ARRL Awards Branch Manager Bill Moore, NC1L.

Mark's last-needed grid, CM93, was provided courtesy of a Grid DXpedition put
on by Barry, KS7DX and Dennis, K7BV just a few weeks ago. K7BV also provided
Mark with two of his last-needed grids in early June: CN77 and CN78, during a
Grid DXpedition to Washington.

Also included in Mark's last submission was a QSL from Pat Rose, W5OZI,
recipient of FFMA #2, during his 1991 Grid DXpedition to DL88. It seems fitting
that one FFMA recipient should help another earn their FFMA.

More information on the Fred Fish Memorial Award and a photo of Mark holding
his last QSL at http://www.arrl.org/FFMA

Please join me in congratulating Mark on his achievement.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko@arrl.org