[VHFcontesting] Power Meter and Spectrum Analyzer FS

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.Stanford.EDU, microwave@lists.valinet.com, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Power Meter and Spectrum Analyzer FS
From: Fred <n1dpm@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:55:01 -0500 (CDT)
More shack cleaning....

I have an HP 436A power meter with no head or cable.  It turns on and lights up
but without a head I can't tell if it's working properly or not.  $25 plus
shipping.

I also have an HP 853A / 8558B Sectrum analyzer (0.1 to 1500MHz) / display.
This unit is physically in good condition and powers up but the digital
frequency display just blinks and there's no trace on the CRT.  It is exces to
my needs and I do not have the time to dig into fixing it.  I have the manual
for the 8558 plug in but not for the 853A display. If you are interested in
this please make me an offer.

I can also deliver these to the July NEWS picnic.

73

Fred