Re: [VHFcontesting] VUCC via LoTW and NO GRIDS in QSL

To: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VUCC via LoTW and NO GRIDS in QSL
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:34:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Peter
I got a nice chat last night with Jorge XE2WWW and he explain something that is
happening  with the LoTW  also, is like a Bug in the program that is related to
the

seconds in the QSO, he learned from a operator who send him an email  and how
fix this problem,  will have more info later when Jorge send me the email,
I'm very interested to know more , with the VUCC in LoTW  you can track  easy
and get more grids  faster than  sending cards,  still waiting  more than 10
QSL
cards that where send  after past year Contest, now 3 days later got 21 new
grids  in my list.

If you need 4B2S grid , will forwad your email  and he can fix it , for sure.

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073