[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest stories needed

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contest stories needed
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:50:03 -0400
I am assembling some of the fascinating stories about this past weekend's VHF
contest for the QST write-up. While the ideas and info are fresh in your mind,
send me some notes or stories ASAP about your activity and
weeekend--preparation, results, propagation, Murphy visits? I will also be
scouring the various list posts and the soapbox.
I personally had a reasonably satisfying weekend, despite the tough Wx
conditions we experienced on Camelback mountain in the PA Poconos. Was this
better or worse than last year??  Did you meet your contest expectations?
Anything unusual? PLS send me text and photos if available. I do not need your
logs or scores--send those to the League.    TNX, Rick, K1DS