[VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest

To: "VHFContesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest
From: "Bruce Junkin" <ki7ja@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:33:03 -0700
Hello All,
I am going to try, and I stress TRY to find somewhere in DN04 for the June
contest. The perch I was thinking about originally is at nearly 7000’, and as
most of us know here in the NW, we are still getting snow in the higher
elevations. I may have to search out another spot. Also, this last week, there
have been a lot of lightning storms in that area, and I don’t want to be on a
hilltop, with a bunch of aluminum up in the air during a lightning storm!

I will have 6M thru 1296, except my 903 transverter still has not been
repaired. Six meters is I’ll only have 150w instead of 300, with a 4 element
DK7ZB yagi. Two meters will be the 12 element K1FO and 350w, 222 is a 16
element K1FO, and 250w, 432 is a 22 element K1FO and 120w, 1296 will be a 55
element (21 dbi) antenna and 60w. I hope to head out Friday, and will return
Monday. Hope to see you on the air. 73’s.

Bruce, KI7JA