[VHFcontesting] Packrat Multi-ops Stations Active in June Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, "Rover's for VHF Contesting and Grid Square Collecting" <rover@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Packrat Multi-ops Stations Active in June Contest
From: William Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:13:28 -0400
This year the Packrats will have 2 very active multi-op stations in the June
Contest.

W3CCX will be operating from their usual mountain top location on Camelback
Mountain near Tannersville PA in grid FN21HB with lots of power and big
antennas on bands 6 meters thru 24G.

K3EOD will be operating from Vineland NJ in grid FM29LL wtih good power and
antennas on bands 6 meters thru 3456.

Rovers - if you are within range of either or both stations, please pass
along your rove schedule including tims you plan to be in each grid,  grids
you plan to activate and bands you plan to be on and we'll look for you.

Schedules are welcome.

I will  personally be operating at K3EOD but am sending out this E mail on
behalf of both stations.

WIshing everyone Good Luck in the contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for both W3CCX and K3EOD.