[VHFcontesting] LotW via VUCC - progress

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] LotW via VUCC - progress
From: Tad Danley <tdanley@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 08:44:14 -0500
I just logged into the LotW web site to check the status of my VUCC 50
MHz award application.  I submitted it online on 12/31/10 for my LotW
confirmations.  It was a new award for me, I do not have VUCC via
checked cards  The award status now shows as Finished - Accepted by
Awards Desk.  Just for grins I submitted an application for the 9
additional Grids I have worked in 2011.  That seemed to process fine and
shows a status of Sent.

Time to let my ARRL Director know and thank him for the support!

73!

--
Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq