Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Thank you, Tony

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Thank you, Tony
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:25:31 -0400
I'll echo that! Thanks to Tony and the organizers of the VHF Weak Signal
dinner at Dayton for such a fun-filled event! As everyone around the room
announced their call and grid it brought back fond memories of working
many of the attendees in past openings! Congrats on another vastly
successful VHF dinner! It was great seeing everyone!
-73, Ron WZ1V FN31