[VHFcontesting] K9AKS: EN07 for June Contest

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9AKS: EN07 for June Contest
From: curtis roseman <croseman@usc.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:08:31 -0700
I will make the trek to North Dakota to operate QRP portable from EN07.  During
the contest I will run 10 watts; but hopefully Friday evening (June 10) and
Monday morning I will be on 6 meters with 100 watts.  CW/SSB only.

I am tentatively planning to take only 6 and 2 meters, but might change my mind
and drag along 222, 432 and 1296.

Hope to give EN07 to many who need it.  I'll be weak, but I'll be there!

73, Curt Roseman k9aks