[VHFcontesting] Huge Heatsink For Sale (plans changed)

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net, badgercontesters@mailman.qth.net, svhfslist@svhfs.org
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Huge Heatsink For Sale (plans changed)
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 20:37:19 -0400
I have a huge aluminum heatsink for sale.   Plans changed.

Dimensions:  30.75" long X 15 3/4" wide X 1 5/8" high

It does have some surface cutouts that can be machined.   Could make several
smaller heatsinks...

I have photos that I can email...

----

I will have it at Dayton for quick adoption... Selling for less than I
paid...

$65 delivered to Dayton (can ship for $30 extra after I get back from
Dayton)

73, Bart W9JJ/1