Re: [VHFcontesting] KA9RSL/R 432 spring sprint recap

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] KA9RSL/R 432 spring sprint recap
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:17:57 -0500
Well, I've been rained out on both the 222 and 432 Sprints now.

I left home for the 432 Sprint during a drizzle, intending to set up
on a hilltop in EN50xf. As I drove, the rain got heavier and heavier.
It was a downpour when I got to the hill,

I sat for half an hour waiting for it to let up but it only got worse.
So I went home.

I hope the weather in the Chicago area is good for the microwave
Sprint. I hope to operate from at least EN52sa and EN62cc as a Rover.

73, Zack W9SZ