[VHFcontesting] KA9RSL/R 432 Sprint plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KA9RSL/R 432 Sprint plans
From: Keith A Miller <kamiller@maplenet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:25:21 -0400
Tentative plans for the 432 sprint are similar to our 2 meter rover. We
plan to work the same grids again. We will be using the 432 version of
the same antennas. Rig will again be the IC-7000. This time driving a
100 watt amp. Look for us again from EN71, EN61, EN70 and EN60 This time
we will be trying something new. Look for KA9RSL-10 on the online aprs
maps KA9RSL/R

2 meter sprint summary.
WE worked 25 stations, 12 grids. I don’t want to guarantee the distance
score but if I didn’t make any big error we had a dx score of
approximately 7290. I don’t know how that will compare to the other
rovers but I was happy. WD9AKG had a great time on his first VHF
contesting experience and wants to go with me again.