[VHFcontesting] iRover on iPhone

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] iRover on iPhone
From: "Hall, Eric P SGM RES USAR TRADOC" <eric.p.hall@us.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 03:42:17 GMT
Oh boy!

I recently bought an iPhone. A QST article mentioned the app called iRover for
logging on the iPhone. Pretty cool...thought I'd finally loose the paper logs
in the car.

So tonight's 2m Sprint I logged with iRover. Pretty neato app to use.

Turned off the phone when I came home....then had to turn it back on to get
some info.
So checked the iRover app and ALL MY QSOs are gone! UGH!

Well so much for technology! Give me back the paper logs, hah!

Maybe some smarter VHF ops might know how to get the log data back?

Best QSO was with Scott KA9FOX....

BTW the app works on the iPad2 also...

73, Eric K9GY
2m Sprint from EN61fm