[VHFcontesting] SVHFS Conference

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SVHFS Conference
From: <lzavadil@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:44:15 -0000
Last call for the 2011 SVHFS Conference Papers. They are to be received by
March 11th. Please send to N2CEI, Steve Kostro at
SVHFS2011@downeastmicrowave.com. We have one or two more presentation slots
open so if you would like to make one,  (published paper not required! ) please
contact Steve. So far we have some great material to be published and some
informative presentation to be made but there is always room for more! Join in
the fun, jot something down for the proceedings and put a simple 5-10 min.
presentation together for us to see!

Deadline for hotel reservations is March 29, at last report there were only a
few rooms left in our block and there are a number of other functions scheduled
for Huntsville during conference weekend.  Don't get caught without a room.  A
link for hotel reservations can be found on the conference page at
www.svhfs.org.  The registration form will be posted on the same page soon.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Huntsville in April.