Re: [VHFcontesting] Linemaster Foot Switches

To: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Linemaster Foot Switches
From: "Rogers, Ron" <RR124640@ncr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:45:25 -0500
Agreed John...let the buyer beware when researching E-bay.

..but, there are a couple new ones out there listed as made in USA,
and.......at a cheaper price than the Hong Kong versions !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tattoo-Foot-Switch-Gem-Heavy-Steel-New-USA-/250652611306?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5c0f52ea

Even still, here is one clearly marked (in the photo) as being made by
Linemaster >

http://cgi.ebay.com/Linemaster-Foot-Switch-GEM-2-125-250V-7-Amp-Tested-Good-/200571967773?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb305591d

Ron
WW8RR