Re: [VHFcontesting] W1GHZ Flex1500 Mini-Transverter

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W1GHZ Flex1500 Mini-Transverter
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:08:06 -0600
I'm going to make my own circuit boards for the Miniverter, mainly
because the helical filters I got are a different size (much smaller)
than the ones Paul used. Otherwise, I am going to use an external LO
rather than the oscillator module in order to get more accuracy.

I am going to give these a try as tiny transverters on 144 and 432 MHz.

I hope to have these done in a couple weeks.

73, Zack W9SZ