[VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R Family Rover Team

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R Family Rover Team
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:55:34 -0500
N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R
Father Daughter Rover Team

Dave N3XUD/R and Angel KB3STA/R will be operating a Family Rover Station for
the Jan ARRL VHF Contest.  Each call will be independent.
Due to personal commitments we will not be on the air till late Saturday
evening.  Then we will be on the air around Noon (local time) Sunday as we
travel from Greenville, NC FM15 along I-95 N and I-83 out of Baltimore back
to York, PA FM19rw.  Grids we plan to activate will be entirely along I-95
and I-83.  I plan on being mobile the entire way, unless activity and an
exit allows me to spend a few minuets more in a particular grid.

FM15  Greenville, NC Saturday evening. (All time are Eastern Local Time)
FM15  Greenville, NC Sunday starting at Noon
FM16  Time arriving unknown, duration in grid unknown
FM17  Time arriving unknown, duration in grid unknown
FM18  Time arriving unknown, duration in grid unknown
FM19  Time arriving unknown, Will operate from driveway of home QTH FM19rw
FN10  I can travel to this grid if activity warrants me to do so

I will be running ssb on 2m with a M2 2m loop and 2m FM (146.55) with a mag
mount.  6m ssb will be with a M2 loop, and 432 ssb will be a small beam (if
there is room on the mast and stay under the bridges).  If I can find a
2/440 mag mount at dad's apartment I will use that for 440 FM work as well.
 Please feel free to email me if I will be passing with in range of you and
I can be sure to call lots of times while in that area.

This plan is subject to change if I don't end up traveling to Greenville, NC
on Saturday.  Should I not travel to NC, Angel and I have alternate plans to
operate with N3IQ/R.  I will post  an update if my travel plans change.
 Please feel free to send me a email at n3xudfm19@gmail.com if you would
like me to send you a personal update.

If any one has traveled along I-95 between southern PA and NC and know of
any sites close to I-95 that are good operating location please email me.
Look forward to a fun time with my daughter and a great contest.  I am
registered with LOTW and will be uploading each grids log with in a few days
of the conclusion of the contest.

Angel and I are dedicating this contest in memory my father and Angels
grandfather SK N3KKM, who passed away unexpectedly during the holidays.
The Three Generation Contest Team will live on in memory of its founder SK
N3KKM Bill All
Thank you for your great legacy and mentor-ship.  You will be dearly missed
by your son and granddaughter.
Dave N3XUD/R and Angel KB3STA/R