[VHFcontesting] Google Spreadsheet for Posting Your Jan 22-23 Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Google Spreadsheet for Posting Your Jan 22-23 Plans
From: "Todd Sprinkmann" <sprinkies@excel.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 22:52:14 -0600
   Once again, W0UC in EN44 has created a Google spreadsheet
where you can enter your VHF/UHF contest plans.   These have
proved to be popular; it really motivates guys to get on, when they
can see there will be plenty of activity.   Whether you're a rover or
fixed station, big gun or little pistol, enter your data and let others
know you'll be contesting.

    One practical note please - These spreadsheets were created
with a Midwest/Great Lakes audience in mind.   If you're within
roughly 500 miles of WI and MN, please post your plans.   If you
are well outside this region, consider creating your own spreadsheet.
It would be great to have these for say, New England, the Southeast,
the Southern Plains, the Rockies, West Coast, etc.

     The link to the spreadsheet is:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvU0R8d2qq2DdGdIakRsYlBESS1CSk9IYV9wWEpIanc&hl=en&authkey=COG0o7MP#gid=0

     If you need material to promote the ARRL January VHF
Sweepstakes in your own backyard, feel free to "borrow" from my
website.   I have 3 separate posts about the Jan 22-23rd contest
at kc9bqa.com.   Including my series of articles called VHF
Contesting School, which have helped many across the nation
get started or improve their results.

    Thanks, enjoy the contest,
    Todd   KC9BQA     EN63ao    40 N of Milwaukee
    www.kc9bqa.com   For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
    www.wivuch.com   WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award