[VHFcontesting] Multi-op Station N3NGE looking for M/S Schedules for Jan

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op Station N3NGE looking for M/S Schedules for Jan Contest
From: William Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:50:38 -0500
Multi-op station N3NGE near Morgantown PA in grid FN20bd  has sked slots
open for WSJT skeds on both 6 and 2 meters for the upcoming VHF  contest.
We run 1 KW Stations on both 6 and 2 meters with big antennas up at least
100 feet. We are looking for FSK441A skeds for both bands. If you are
interested, please let me know and I will let you know the slots that are
available.

Thanks and 73

Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE Contest Team