Re: [VHFcontesting] FLEX-1500 SDR Platform

To: David Feldman <wb0gaz@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FLEX-1500 SDR Platform
From: David McKenzie <k1fsy@vhfwiki.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 11:50:42 -0500
Also important to note is that FMN operation with any of the Flex radios is
severely crippled and that it won't be fixed until version 2.1 of the
software (2.0 has been beta for almost a year and still isn't final, so
don't hold your breath.) Now that the V/U module is out for the Flex-5000,
it should be of higher priority, however.