[VHFcontesting] Logs Wanted for VHF Super Partial Database

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Logs Wanted for VHF Super Partial Database
From: "Dave Zeph" <zephd@indy.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:53:18 -0400
I originally decided not to request logs from the September VHF Contest.
Propagation from Indiana (at least) was nil.  However I decided I should be
consistent and request logs in case some parts of the USA had openings.

Just reply to this message and attach the Cabrillo File from your September
VHF Contest Log.  If you have not previously submitted your 2009 or 2010 VHF
Contest logs, please attach those as well

The June 2011 Database will be zero-based using just the 2009 and 2010 logs.
I hope to have new processing software in place by that time.  The current
Database contains entries dating back to 2005.  People move and callsigns
change, so zero-basing should make it more accurate.

I'm not certain if there will be a release before the January VHF Contest.
It depends on the number of September Logs received.

73 * Dave, W9ZRX