Re: [VHFcontesting] [PNWVHFS] My issue with the Robot

To: <k6el@comcast.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [PNWVHFS] My issue with the Robot
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:34:06 -0700
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

From: k6el@comcast.net
To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
CC: pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PNWVHFS] My issue with the Robot
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:40:06 -0700

Thanks
to all of you who have suggested the obvious of resending my CAB file to
correct MY problem with the robot. I have done that and Mr. Robot is now happy.
My Cab file was fine, my log was fine and the prevailing expert opinion seems
to agree that my file was corrupted between me and Mr. Robot.  I don’t
need any more helpful hints and as much as I appreciate the help, the problem
is now understood and the issue has been corrected.

Thanks
again all!!!

 73, Jon

 K6EL

--

~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~

PNWVHFS-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com