[VHFcontesting] Contest Robot and activity

To: <VHFContesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest Robot and activity
From: "Walt Murphy" <N2WM@NJ.NET>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:25:11 -0500
Hello

         I submitted the W2LV Group log today and needed Sean, KX9X at the
contest desk to manually get it into the system.
Everyone should double check that logs are received properly without any robot
advisories.

         The W2LV group (FN21OE) is wondering if other Northeast Ops found
conditions poor and activity very low?

Our limited effort netted 580 QSO's and 113 grids for about 82K

  Just for info we have operated every June and Sept VHF since 1984 from FN21OE
under several different calls. Group a
little smaller and a lot older, but still looking forward to June 2011.

                                                           73  Walt    N2WM

                                                                  Trustee of
W2LV