[VHFcontesting] ARRL robot...HUH?

To: "'PNWVHFS'" <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL robot...HUH?
From: "Jon Casamajor" <k6el@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:01:27 -0700
I submitted my log to the robot today and got back a nice thank
you.however.I think the robot is a bit confused! I got a message at the
bottom which was entitled as "an informative message from the Contest
Robot".  I've pasted it below as I don't see what the decision was to do
about these errors.  The errors it is telling me that were in my log, are
not in the Cabrillo file that I sent to the ARRL. Dunno.All of the fields in
the log are in the correct place! L

Was someone looking into this?

*** Informative Messages from the Contest Robot ***

[X] FYI:  A sample QSO line for ARRL-VHF-SEP looks like this:

QSO:    50 PH 2006-06-10 2114 K5TR              EM00   CO2OJ
EL83

[X] QSO: PH 2010-09-12 2347 K6EL              CM99   KE6ILX/R          CM99

Line ignored.

I do not recognize 'PH' as a valid VHF contest frequency.

I do not recognize '2010-09-12' as a valid mode.

I do not recognize '2347 K6EL' as a valid date and time.

I do not recognize 'KE6ILX/R' as a valid grid.

I do not recognize '' as a valid grid.

 73, Jon

 K6EL